Buy High-Quality Bathroom Vanity Units Online Across Melbourne
Bathroom vanity units are sturdy, functional, and stylish furniture pieces. These are available in various shapes, sizes, and colours to suit any dimension, from small cloakrooms to large family bathrooms. Moreover, the vanities that come with basins are ideal for creating a point of focus whilst providing valuable storage space for all your toiletries and towels.
Good bathroom vanity units are crucial to have and finding one that suits your needs can be difficult. You do not need to worry! Area Bathrooms is a one-stop shop for all bathroom accessories and fixtures. With extensive experience, we know that our product should only be made from top-notch quality materials that will last for a long time. The additions like vanity must provide a place to store all of your bathroom essentials. It should help to make your bathroom look more fashionable and put together.
Our vanity units come in a range of types, including floor mount, wall-hung, and tall boys. They are available in different sizes to fit any space. Whether you are fond of a traditional, classic look, or something more modern and contemporary, we are here to offer it all.
Maximise Your Storage With Wall-hung or Freestanding Bathroom Vanity
Bathroom vanity units can be both practical and stylish, providing valuable storage space in your bathroom in addition to enhancing its overall appearance. People usually face much difficulty when it comes to choosing between wall-hung or freestanding vanity. However, both of these furniture pieces are the best to create more space if you have a small bathroom. Wall-hung units are a great option as they take up less to no floor space. On the other hand, freestanding units are ideal if you want something to grab attraction in your bathroom.
Do you know how to increase the storage capacity of your bathroom vanity units? There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a bathroom vanity unit, such as the size of your bathroom, the style of your home, and your individual preferences.
Here are some great ways to maximise your storage with a wall-hung or freestanding bathroom vanity unit:
- Choose units with ample storage - Vanity units with several storage shelves and drawers are ideal for storing all of your bathroom essentials, from toiletries and towels to cleaning products.
- Choose a unit with enough shelves and drawers - Bathroom shelving units will give you more space to store all the necessary things in one place.
- Make use of the space underneath the sink - Some bathroom vanity units at Area Bathrooms come with a cupboard or drawer underneath, which is perfect for storing things out of sight.
- Use baskets or boxes - This is a great tactic to organise items on shelves. This way, everything will have its own place and be easy to find when needed without any clutter or confusion.
- Keep frequently used items at eye level for easy access - For example, place your toothbrush and toothpaste on the top shelf so you can grab them in the morning without any need to search them around.
Features to Look for When Choosing a Bathroom Vanity and Storage
There are a wide variety of bathroom vanity units available on the market, each with its own unique features. However, there are five key specifications that you should look for when choosing a perfect one for your home. This will ensure that you choose the right vanity when you decide to shop online.
- Size - Bathroom vanity units come in a range of different sizes. You need to ensure that you pick one that will fit comfortably into your bathroom without being too small or too large.
- Storage - An excellent modern bathroom vanity unit should have plenty of storage space. You will want to be able to store all of your bathroom essentials, such as towels, toiletries, and cleaning products quickly, so make sure to pick a unit with ample shelf and cupboard space.
- Material - Choose a material that is durable and easy to clean. Vanity units made from materials such as marble or granite are ideal as they are both strong and easy to maintain.
- Countertop space - If you plan on using your bathroom vanity unit while applying makeup or shaving, ensure that there is sufficient countertop space. It is advised to look for units with a broad, flat surface.
- Mirror - Most bathroom vanity units come with a mirror attached. However, if you prefer to have a separate mirror, then make sure that the unit you select has an opening for one.
- Drawers and doors - Take into account how many drawers and doors you would like for your bathroom vanity unit. Decide on whether you want lots of smaller compartments or fewer but larger storage spaces.
Why Choose Area Bathrooms for Bathroom Sink Cabinets?
When it comes to choosing the perfect bathroom vanity unit and sink cabinets for your home, Area Bathrooms will be an ideal place. We have an extensive range of big and small bathroom vanities to choose from, all of which are expertly crafted and built to last. Moreover, we offer a bespoke design service so you can easily find a vanity unit specifically for your needs.
In addition, our team will take you through a broad spectrum of accessories to complement your new vanity unit. From mirrors and taps to storage solutions, we have everything you need to create the perfect bathroom. Besides these, here are a few more reasons to choose us:
- Vast range of styles, sizes, and finishes to choose from
- Products made from the highest quality materials
- Experts advise on choosing the best options
- Decades of experience in delivering bathroom furniture
To buy the best bathroom furniture, contact our team at Area Bathrooms. Call us on 0493 426 879 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Whether you are looking for tall bathroom cabinets or PVC bathroom vanity, we will be more than pleased to assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The best material for a bathroom vanity unit is something that is waterproof, easy to clean and has ceramic tops.
There are different types of vanities you can choose from including wall-hung, floor-standing, and tall boys.
A standard vanity unit is usually between 400-600mm wide. However, you can choose the size of your vanity depending on your requirement and available space in the bathroom.
The cost of a bathroom vanity varies depending on the size and material you choose. You can check out our collection on the website or visit our showroom to know more.
Clients choose the colour of the vanity based on many factors like overall setup and personal preference. However, the most popular colour vanity is seen to be white.