TOILETS & BIDETS
Buy Modern Toilet and Bidets Online in Melbourne
Modern toilets and bidets are no longer simply functional devices; they can also be stylish elements in your bathroom. From traditional to contemporary designs, there is a vast variety to suit any preference. The perfectly designed modern toilets and bidets look great and offer greater hygiene. Many of them come equipped with features like heated seats, self-cleaning functions, and adjustable water pressure – making your bathroom experience more comfortable.
If you are thinking of updating your bathroom, consider investing in a good-quality toilet or bidet. It will surely give your space a new addition and you will also enjoy all its added benefits. At Area Bathrooms in Melbourne, we have many options to choose from, all at great prices. Our experienced staff can assist you in finding the perfect toilet for your home. So, you do not have to wait any longer; buy your new stylish toilets with the help of experts!
Wide Range of Stylish Toilets, Bidets, and Toilet Accessories
There is a wide range of stylish toilets, bidets, and toilet accessories available on the market today. When it comes to selecting the ideal toilet for your home, there are many factors to think about. Nevertheless, one of the most important things is finding a toilet that fits your personal style and is comfortable.
Whether you are looking for a sleek and modern toilet or a more traditional option, there are plenty of choices available at Area Bathrooms. From self-cleaning toilets to toilets with built-in bidets, you can find just about anything you are looking for. We believe in keeping our collection up-to-date to give you a great shopping experience.
Let us check out what are the most popular choices when it comes to toilets:
- Modern toilets - Amongst all the other types of toilets, this is the most preferred one by many people these days. It is typically made from porcelain and has a clean, sleek design. This type of toilet is well-suited for almost everyone because it is simple to use and maintain. In addition, it also tends to be very low-flow, which means it uses less water and is better for the environment.
- Traditional bowl - This is the most common type of toilet and is typically very affordable. It uses a tank that is mounted on the back of the toilet and gravity to flush waste away. This type of toilet can be used in any bathroom but may not be as efficient as some of the other options.
- Wall-mounted toilet - It is another space-saving option that can give your bathroom a modern look. It mounts directly to the wall and uses a flushing system that is hidden behind the wall. This type of toilet can be more expensive than other options but may be worth it if you have confined space in your bathroom.
Tips to Pick the Right Toilet for Your Comfort
Most of the time, people are not very considerate when they choose their toilet accessories set. However, it is vital to keep in mind that your toilet should be more than just a functional necessity in your home - it should also be comfortable to use and blend with the rest of the decor. So, what are the tips and tricks that can help you pick the suitable toilet for your home?
- Consider the height of the toilet - If you are taller or shorter than average, you may find that a standard-height toilet is uncomfortable. Look for toilets that are available at different heights to find one that is right for you.
- Think about the shape of the seat - Some people prefer a round seat, while others prefer an elongated one. There is no right or wrong answer to which is the best shape of the seat for your toilet - it is all about personal preference!
- Pay attention to the flushing mechanism - You have to be very careful with the flushing mechanism. Some toilets have a dual flush system that allows you to pick between a full flush and a partial flush, counting on what you are flushing. This can save water and money over time!
- Do not forget about aesthetics - Toilets come in all styles these days, so take some time to browse toilet suites until you find one that fits your bathroom’s overall look and feel.
Apart from all these, the most important thing is that you need to make sure that you are comfortable with your choice!
What Sets Us Apart?
There is nothing quite like a stylish new toilet to really make your bathroom stand out. Area Bathrooms has everything to suit any requirement and our skilled team can assist you in finding the perfect one for your home. We carry an exclusive collection of stylish toilets and offer great customer service at competitive prices. Here are some reasons to make us your go-to source for all your toilet needs:
- Wide selection of styles: Whether you are looking for a traditional toilet or something more contemporary, Area Bathrooms has you covered. We showcase a wide range of styles at our shop as well as on our website.
- Highest quality at reasonable prices: You will find the perfect products for your need at very competitive prices and the best part is we only use the highest quality materials to build them, so you can be confident about their durability.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: When you purchase a toilet or any other bathroom and kitchen fixtures from us, be sure that you are making a wise investment.
Get the best set of toilet accessories from Area Bathrooms in Melbourne. Our staff is knowledgeable, and they are always pleased to help you with any questions regarding products and services. They will make sure you find the perfect toilet for your needs!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A toilet is a sanitary fixture used for urination and defecation. A bidet is a plumbing fixture used for washing intimate areas.
Generally, toilets with high-pressure flush have the strongest flush.
A toilet should last around 10-15 years with proper maintenance.
It depends on the person - some people prefer a higher toilet, so they do not have to stoop much down, while others prefer a lower toilet, so they do not have to lift their legs as high.
Our collection of toilet suites includes different types under the categories like wall-faced toilet suites and back-to-the-wall toilet suites. Other varieties such as rimless toilet suites, short projection toilet suites, and disabled p-trap toilet suites are also available with us.