Wall Hung Vanities
Discover Impressive Wall-Hung Bathroom Vanities Online in Melbourne
Wall-hung vanities create the illusion of a bigger space while giving your bathroom a modern look. They also provide additional storage space for your toiletries and other items. When installed properly, they can single-handedly become the focal point of your bathroom space.
Area Bathrooms is a leading supplier of wall-hung bathroom vanity products in Melbourne. We have an extensive selection of wall-hung vanity units that will be the perfect addition to any home. Our modular designs are the perfect combination of function and form. What’s more, they are very affordable as well and easily accommodated within any budget.
Our Huge Selection of Wall-Hung Vanity Designs
Wall-mounted bathroom vanity units are one of the most popular choices for residential and commercial bathrooms. What began as a design trend has now exploded into a furnishing necessity with endless options. They are perfect for small, medium, and large spaces. Area Bathrooms offers a wide range of bathroom vanities that will cater to your design preferences and installation needs. You can explore a variety of designs and choose the one that best fits your requirements.
Bathroom maintenance is also much easier with a hanging bathroom vanity. The visual and functional improvements will also be an added advantage to your bathroom space. Our collection includes some of the most popular options such as:
- Soft-closing wall-hung vanity units
- Soft-closing bathroom vanities with double basins
- Wall-hung vanities with LED lights
- Wall-mounted freestanding vanities
- Slim line wall-hung bathroom vanity in multiple sizes
Benefits of Wall-Mounted Vanity Design
Wall-hung vanities can do wonders in terms of usability and design. Here are a few benefits you can enjoy when you have them installed in your bathroom:
- The illusion of space: Wall-hung vanities are mounted off the floor, giving an illusion of space. They free up the floor and open up the room, making smaller bathrooms feel much bigger.
- Easy to clean: A hanging bathroom vanity does not have legs to interfere with your hoover or mop. You can easily clean the spaces underneath without hassle.
- Fit to suit your height: Floor-mounted basins have a fixed height which could be a problem if you are short or tall. You must either stand on your toes or bend down to use it. Either way, it is not a practical solution and will not be comfortable. With a wall-hung vanity unit, you can get it fitted at a height that is comfortable for you.
- Efficient space utilisation: A wall-mounted bathroom vanity comes in different sizes. You will get a huge advantage in terms of space as they can be fitted in narrow wall spaces. As such, they can be easily installed in small bathrooms or cloakrooms.
- Added storage: A freestanding bathroom vanity will have drawers or cupboards underneath the sink. You can store bathroom necessities away from sight.
- Ultra-modern look: A wall-mounted vanity does not disrupt your floor plans. Your beautiful and expensive bathroom tiles will be more visible allowing you to create a sleek look with crisp and clean lines.
Important Considerations for Wall-Hung Vanities
There are several things you need to consider when you are choosing a wall-hung vanity unit. The most important ones are:
The availability or lack of space should always be your first concern. A big unit in a small space will unbalance the layout and cause issues. Likewise, a small unit for a large space will look out of place. You have to consider the available space in your bathroom and choose a vanity size accordingly. Area Bathrooms has a wide variety of wall-hung vanities for sale in different shapes, sizes and configurations.
Storing your bathroom essentials and allowing you to comfortably wash your hands and face are the two most important functions of a vanity unit. Consider your needs before making any purchase. If you have a large household with kids, a double-bowl vanity unit is perfect. You will be able to effectively carry out your morning routine without any space issues.
You will have to buy the vanity unit before all the plumbing work is done. This allows you to tweak your pipes to meet the vanity design you have chosen. If you are planning to replace an existing vanity unit, consider the plumbing requirements first. You will then be able to purchase the one that fits the existing plumbing. That way it will be less expensive.
Wall-hung or freestanding bathroom vanity?
Wall-hung vanity units need to be mounted on a wall with pre-existing plumbing. These are very popular options for small bathrooms as they create an illusion of large space. On the other hand, freestanding vanities can be installed anywhere in your bathroom. You can opt for them if you want to give your bathroom a great visual appeal and a grand look.
Why Shop at Area Bathrooms?
Area Bathrooms is the leading provider of bathroom accessories and solutions in Melbourne. We have a huge collection of wall-hung bathroom vanity designs to suit every style and preference. Whether you want a classic, minimalist, or bold look, we have them all. You can choose from a range of designs, styles, colours and sizes to suit your requirements.
Our experts will also help you make the best choice for your bathroom. With years of experience in the home improvement product industry, we have got you covered. We offer high-quality products that will enhance the storage and functionality of your bathroom space. Furthermore, you can shop from our website or visit our store in person to view our collection.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A wall-mounted vanity provides the following benefits:
- The illusion of a bigger bathroom
- Easy cleaning
- An organised and streamlined look
- More foot space
- Height adjustable installation
The holding capacity of the unit depends on its size and material. If you require more specific numbers, please contact our support team.
The generic height for vanity positioning is between 25-30 inches off the floor. Vessel sinks will be positioned on the lower end of this scale as they add 5-6 inches at the top. You can get it customised to suit your height requirements.
Floating vanity units are perfect for powder rooms and small bathroom spaces. They do not create visual clutter and occupy less space.
The installation cost depends on the product you choose, available space and plumbing necessities in your bathroom. You can get in touch with our team to get a quick estimate.